Tuesday, December 18, 2012

So... This is my New Blog!

I've tried blogging before, but nothing felt right. I think this one might stick. Incoherent ramblings. That's what I'm about. I have thoughts, ideas, opinions. Just like everyone else. I try not to offend anyone (though I realize that's impossible). I have trouble thinking of the words I want to use. I forget what I'm talking about mid-story. So I tend to ramble. If you're listening to me talk, you'll get bored. But the beauty of a blog - assuming you're at all interested in what I have to say, you can just skip past the ramblings and get right to the point. Which is a good thing. You'll see. ;)

So - about me. Well, at the time I'm writing this, I'm 34 years old. I have a wonderful husband, Troy, who happens to be the pastor of my church. :) We have 3 wonderful boys - Josh is 8, Matty is 5, and CJ is 3.

Josh is homeschooled. He's in 3rd grade. Matty and CJ go to public preschool. They'll go to kindergarten and first grade (I'm not patient enough to teach them to read), then they'll be homeschooled as well.

I really do thank God for my life. I recently wrote this on my Facebook page:
i love my life. my husband and i are far (FAR) from rich. we don't live in a big, fancy house or drive an expensive sports car. but we love each other. very, very much. and we live in a home lovingly made by my wonderful husband. we have the 3 greatest kids anyone could ever hope for. we can't go out and buy whatever we want whenever we want, but we have everything we need. i am able to stay home and raise our boys as best as i know how. i am truly, truly thankful. ♥
^This pretty much sums up my life. 

Oh! And we have a dog (Jack), 2 cats (Oreo and Molly), and 2 rabbits (Fester and Bella). 

I review books for The Tyndale Blog Network from time to time.

That's about it for me. I love to meet new people, so if you've a mind to, please to leave a comment. 

Thank you for your time! God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment